CPR & First Aid Training
CK First Aid provide workplace CPR and First Aid courses for group bookings in and around Brisbane. We travel to you and bring all the equipment required.
The advantage is that all staff are trained and updated at the same time every year, certificates are emailed directly to the booking officer and the business can either be invoiced directly or students can pay for themselves.
First Aid Training
Do You Need To Update Your First Aid Or CPR Training?
If it’s been a while since you last undertook CPR or first aid training, it may be time to brush up on your skills and refresh your knowledge. There’s no need to Google ‘first aid course near me’; CK First Aid are leading providers of nationally recognised first aid and CPR training courses. We’re experts in delivering the highest quality training, and we’ll make sure your refresher course keeps you updated on all the latest developments in the world of first response in emergencies.
Why Is It Important To Take Refresher Courses?
It’s recommended that people with first aid and CPR qualifications refresh their CPR skills every 12 months and first aid skills every three years. Here are a few reasons to undertake a refresher course.
- Keep your skills current. As with anything, the techniques and procedures used in first aid are constantly changing and adapting to reflect modern medicine and healthcare. If techniques have changed since your last course, a refresher allows you to learn new methods and deliver the best possible first aid.
- To give yourself confidence. If you brush up on your knowledge regularly, when emergencies arise, you’ll have the confidence to handle it whilst awaiting emergency services.
- For the wellbeing of the casualties. The last thing an injured person needs is someone making mistakes in their first aid because they haven’t attended a refresher course in a long time. You need to be up-to-date on your training for the sake of the casualties in emergencies, as that will give them the best chance of making a recovery.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our First Aid Training
As qualified instructors in first aid and CPR training, the CK First Aid team answers many questions every day. Here are a few of the most common questions we get.
- How long does an Australian first aid certificate last?
- Your first aid certificate is valid for three years from the date of issue, after which you’ll need a refresher course.
- How long does an Australian CPR certificate last?
- Your CPR certificate is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, after which you’ll need a refresher course.
- Are there different types of first aid training?
- There are a few different types of first aid training you can undertake. The most popular course is HLTAID003 (Provide First Aid with CPR). However, you can also take HLTAID004 (Provide Emergency First Aid For Education & Care with CPR), plus courses specialising in providing first aid and CPR for people with asthma and anaphylaxis.
- How long does a first aid course take?
- Depending on which course you choose, it will take you anywhere between 2-5 hours to complete. However, this time excludes the time you’ll need to spend reading and completing an online assessment.
- Depending on which course you choose, it will take anywhere between 2-5 hours to complete the online learning and quiz plus up to 1.5 hours of face to face assessment.
- Is the course recognised all over Australia?
- The qualifications you’ll receive with CK First Aid are nationally recognised, so you can feel confident practising first aid in any state or territory.
What Sets CK First Aid Apart?
CK First Aid is a leading provider of in Melbourne first aid and CPR courses. There are a handful of reasons why people choose us for their qualifications.
- We have comprehensive courses. Whether you’re learning CPR in isolation, a combined emergency first aid and CPR course, or a course in mental health first aid, CK First Aid has the right program for you. We’re proud to provide a range of courses developed by Allen’s Training covering everything you’ll need to know to act in an emergency.
- We support our learners. We’ve helped countless individuals attain first aid and CPR certifications. We pride ourselves on our ability to support people while they learn by providing comprehensive courses, opportunities for practice, and a safe environment for them to learn.
- We’re nationally recognised. When you choose to complete a course with CK First Aid, your qualification will be recognised throughout Australia in any industry.
- Our trainers are experts. Angela Quinn and Natascha Mazurek are both certified first aid course facilitators. They come from backgrounds in education and healthcare, respectively. They both have plenty of experience in helping people from all walks of life become qualified in CPR and first aid for accident and emergencies.
If You’re Looking For Melbourne First Aid Training, Contact CK First Aid
CK First Aid is proud to offer nationally recognised CPR and first aid courses in Melbourne. Our team of instructors are qualified, experienced professionals dedicated to providing high-quality CPR and first aid training and certification. CK First Aid is renowned for delivering comprehensive courses that leave people with knowledge, confidence, and the ability to react appropriately in an emergency. If you’re interested in first aid training, don’t hesitate to reach out to the CK First Aid team.
Small class sizes - Extremely high infection control standards.
FIRST AID IS FOR EVERYONE
If a medical emergency happened near you, would you know how to help?
Saving someone’s life could be as simple as buying time before help arrives. The ability to deliver First Aid could be the difference between life and death for a person in need.
Public courses are held at our new training facility in Oakleigh or we can come to you and offer total flexibility – Learn First Aid at your workplace, school or facility, during or after business hours at no extra cost.